making friends making friends

This flash is timeless and its social commentary was way ahead of its time.

Jim Ether. You are an under rated Internet prophet... of the GODS.

MvC3: Dante MvC3: Dante

Slick production, great twist.

Great voice acting! Great artwork and animation! This entry was paced well, the humour wasn't forced, and it was just a pleasure to watch. I have no criticism on how to improve this entry because it was so tidy. Thanks for the laughs!

Clipboards Clipboards

Taco bell

I wonder if Christina liked tacos?

Great clip, good contrast between the man telling him about the bastards who made the budget cuts after he pushed her corpse to the ground.

FIFEN.

Good to see Jeremy still making hilarious cilps.

The Transformer The Transformer

Kept in the spirt of the time

Beautifully animated. The style was superb and the animation such as the fisheyed look of the man from the point of view of the Transformer made this clip a pleasure to watch. A 10 based on novelty factor and style but not really a stand out piece on its own and not really ground breaking in terms of telling a story.

John of War John of War

Poor John

I hope John will get his revenge someday.

Superbly animated. Voice acting for John, the boss, and the nemesis were good.
I know it was supposed to be bad for the 'lady' and the other co-worker but I think it detracted a bit from the short. Nothing much else to say other than a well made clip. Well deserved daily feature. I was entertained from start to finish.

Captain Planet Rampage Captain Planet Rampage

The new improved Captain Planet.

The joke was a bit draw out but the animation and initial flow of the story more than makes up for this 'adult' version of Captain Planet. The 'where are they now' parodies always have a soft spot in my heart.

MvC3: Iron Man MvC3: Iron Man

Needs more girls.

Loved the animation, loved the content. If it had more girls, I'd rate this 11/10.
A lot of the newer animations seek to imitate this humour and fail miserably. It is probably best for other animator/storywriters to just focus on telling something rather than trying to make people laugh.

That, or perhaps my humour is now dated and this clip is 'old humour'?
If so, then I prefer to stick to the old humour rather than the cheesy, try-hard animations I see nowadays.

Thanks for making me laugh JohnnyUtah.

JohnnyUtah responds:

thanks for the review chief, i promise to stick to my dry, old humor :)

Charlie Brown Murders Charlie Brown Murders

Brown, the murderous blockhead.

I have not been on Newgrounds for quite sometime now as the average quality of movies has been quite poor. I am glad I came across this clip as it was absolutely fantastic. The story was tight, the production was slick. Lucy's voice acting was very good as well.

The pace of the narrative was fast enough to keep interest. Although the murder of Lucy was a bit simple, it really didn't need much else really to make the scene work. I suppose if you had never read Peanuts before, this short would not make sense to some and could not stand alone by itself. I am surprised that this entry only made Daily 2nd.

Congrats to all involved in making this clip.

Banana Phone 2 Banana Phone 2

Awesome fucking sequel

Man- the only thing it missed was bananas.

The flying pigs and the blood gave me seizures. I orgasmed from the music.

Luis vs. ClockCrew Luis vs. ClockCrew

Wonderfully animated clock violence

Awesome animation and graphics and excellent choice of music in this superb little short. Although the Clock Crew is a bit of an in-joke among Newgrounds, many others should be able to enjoy this piece as a standalone work of art. Simple and to the point and not needlessly gratuitous in showcasing the authors talents.

Great work Luis!