Survival Lab Survival Lab

Simple and satisfying

I'm really surprised at the quality of Flash games nowadays. Creative and fun. Responsive controls, good challenge factor. Like the power-up system and auto-save. Could use some more options i.e. erase save games etc. but a fun game nonetheless.

Bullet Heaven Bullet Heaven

Cute, fun, engaging shooter

Wicked game! Awesome cute graphics. Very responsive controls, excellent replay level with upgrades! Perhaps an option to power down temporarily for fun would be neat but otherwise love the ability to charge the main weapon and subweapon!

Keep up the good work!

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Surprisingly addictive and fun

I did not really expect much when I started playing this game. I merely wanted something to pass the time. The game is fun, has a decent story, and good replay value. I am not a pokemon fan but managed to keep going with the game.

Keep up the good work!

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Unique Game + Intriquing story

I have played this game hosted on another site before. It was as beautiful as I remember it. The playing style is unique and the story itself is captivating with twist at the end.

The puzzles are enjoyable to work through and the ability to instantaneously reset prevents players from throwing their keyboard out the window.

The music, though beautifully put together, does get a bit irritating after awhile when it loops for too long.

My only other complaint is that there are not more levels. Congrats to all those involved in the creation of this stellar game.

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

OH GOD THE PAIN OOOOHHHH

Great concept for a game! Rocking music, hilarious speech, novel game design. I liked how you could respawn quickly after dying because the game physics were a bit frustrating at times as it was very particular. I had a great time playing it and look forward to future longer games!

Clock Crew Simon Clock Crew Simon

I love the Clock Crew

There should be a bonus stage with B.

I am so happy you guys are making Flash Movies again.

{{ Orange and Piney }}

This game is fun. The sound effects rule, the graphics are clean. And I like the fact that the game speeds up the 'replaying' of the 'old material' so you don't have to wait forever for them to get through the old sequence.

FIFEN.

Proximity Proximity

A fine game by Cableshaft.

I didn't get to play this game when it first came out and I found it via someone's reference to it.

This is quite an innovative game and fun to play.

It's got a high replay value.
Cableshaft, you've come a long way- I salute you.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Divine Game.

I hope the author of this game got a job after some bigwig at a company played this!

The graphics were superb and the amount of detail when you shoot different places of the enemy was great. I had to bump the quality of the game down just to get it to run smoothy.
The introduction sequence had me laughing pretty hard. This game was damn entertaining.

It could use more variety but for the amount of lives you get, more variety could make the game too hard due to the lag experienced with the mouse aiming- however, you get used to it quickly and it is more of a CPU processing issue than a flaw in the game. I played the game with infinite lives and it was still just as fun.

The death sequences when the hero dies were lovely as well.

I can't say much else.. this game was just so awesome!

Somebody give this man a job!

Totaljerkface responds:

thanks. i actually did end up getting a job out of this.... 2 weeks after release... so i'm pretty relieved about that.

you're kinda purty for someone who's named shrapnel. i expected to see a recovering vietnam vet in your profile

Save The Blobs (Level 6) Save The Blobs (Level 6)

Entertaining.

I liked the creativity in this game.

The hit detection on the spike balls could use some wokr though... perhaps some temporary invulnerability would be nice.

Otherwise... the game had a very strong adventure feel to it and a catchy beat.

Very well done!

TOM FULP S.BOARD TOM FULP S.BOARD

Yay!

Now I can pretend I'm Tom Fulp and get all the Newground ladies!

LiquorClock responds:

GOOD SIR, DO NOT DISCOUNT YOUR LOVELY BAGGED HEAD TO LIGHTLY. MY WET DREAMS ARE FILLED WITH GETTING PAPER CUTS FROM YOU, {{{{<3}}}}.